Here’s a great little video showcasing robotics as musicians and climbers!
this is the address of the SG WIKI:
This WIKI will be used by all students studying Standard Grade Computing Studies. Down the left hand side a note of all topic pages can be seen, this will start to be built up over the course.
There is a discussion forum which can also be used for asking questions or discussing topics from the class.
It is hoped that over time this will become a valuable resource for all computing students.
The S3 Standard Grade Computing Studies class are to complete the games for Spreadsheets this week for homework and have it posted up on the Flickr group.
Post a question in the group if you have any problems.
To start off this term here is the program for the computing pupils:
- S1 will be looking at comic brush and digital photography
- S2 will be looking at the school E-mail system
- S3 are going to be continuing with programming for now
- S4 are going to start the project and prepairing for their prelim in December
- Higher and Advanced higher pupils will be looking at Software Development and Peripherals
More information will be available on these activities soon.