Here’s a great little video showcasing robotics as musicians and climbers!
this is the address of the SG WIKI:
This WIKI will be used by all students studying Standard Grade Computing Studies. Down the left hand side a note of all topic pages can be seen, this will start to be built up over the course.
There is a discussion forum which can also be used for asking questions or discussing topics from the class.
It is hoped that over time this will become a valuable resource for all computing students.
Check this out as an aplication for augmented reality.
Lookup the expert systems in the textbook and make some notes on them here: http://etherpad.com/bCZomMT4LY
Light Bot game – This is a link to a simple game to show you how to program and control a robot. See how far you can get.
S4 are currently studying automated systems and as part of this topic here is a link to the video Dreaming in Digital.
To start off this term here is the program for the computing pupils:
- S1 will be looking at comic brush and digital photography
- S2 will be looking at the school E-mail system
- S3 are going to be continuing with programming for now
- S4 are going to start the project and prepairing for their prelim in December
- Higher and Advanced higher pupils will be looking at Software Development and Peripherals
More information will be available on these activities soon.